Dienstag, 31. März 2020

Bachelor star Colton Underwood on coronavirus symptoms: It got scary – Fox News

Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more provided daily to your inbox.

Sign up here. Colton Underwood

“I panic-bought oxygen on Amazon at 4 in the early morning because I simply didn’t know how I was going to breathe,” he continued.

(ABC/Image Group LA) As for where he contracted the virus, Underwood has no idea. “That’s the scariest part of it all,” he stated.

is feeling better while combating coronavirus. The previous” Bachelor”star just recently talked to

Extra, opening up about his experience battling the novel infection, confessing, “It got scary at a specific point.”

“There was a minute where I got up at about three or four in the morning with the bed soaking damp from night sweats, and the symptoms of not having the ability to capture my breath hit me,” Underwood, 28, detailed.

COLTON UNDERWOOD SAYS HIS CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS ARE’ ROUGHER THAN I EXPECTED’

When asked if his battle to breathe was because of reduced lung capacity or stress and anxiety, Underwood said he believes “it was a mix of both.”

“It was a little bit of a panic, however then the reason that the cough was so scary and so bad was because while you cough, you can’t breathe,” he described. “… I see why individuals with pre-existing conditions can have a hard time from something like this because I felt like I was a healthy 28-year-old and it knocked me on my butt really rapidly.”

COLTON UNDERWOOD’S GIRLFRIEND CASSIE RANDOLPH GIVES UPDATE ON HIS HEALTH AMID FIGHT WITH CORONAVIRUS Underwood then used a message to those that believe their young age and physical fitness stand as a defense against the virus.

“… This is serious, you guys require to listen to your doctors and your physician and remain within.”

Colton Underwood

(ABC/Image Group LA) As for where he contracted the infection, Underwood has no concept. “That’s the scariest part of it all,” he stated.



from WordPress http://troot.net/bachelor-star-colton-underwood-on-coronavirus-symptoms-it-got-scary-fox-news/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen