Donnerstag, 28. November 2019

Frank Wuco: Former talk radio show host who floated questionable theories now a top arms control official at State Department – CBS News

“Um well, I– I imply, I understand what you’re getting at,” Wuco stated at the time., has actually also recommended he could likewise solve concerns in Afghanistan with bombs. If we wanted to battle a war in Afghanistan and win it, I might win that war in a week. I simply don’t desire to eliminate 10 million people. I have plans on Afghanistan that if I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth, it would be gone, it would be over in, actually in 10 days.

, has actually also recommended he could likewise solve problems in Afghanistan with bombs. If we wanted to fight a war in Afghanistan and win it, I might win that war in a week. I have strategies on Afghanistan that if I desired to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth, it would be gone, it would be over in, actually in 10 days.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/33woDJg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen