Dienstag, 25. Februar 2020

Duffy Explains Years-Long Absence, Reveals She Was “Raped, Drugged And Held Captive” – Stereogum

“The truth is, and please trust me I am ok and safe now, I was raped and drugged and held captive over some days,” Duffy wrote. Duffy went on to explain that she did not want to launch new music while recuperating from the injury: “You wonder why I did not choose to utilize my voice to express my discomfort? According to Duffy’s post, she shared her story with a journalist last summer after he tracked her down. I can inform you in the last years, the thousands and thousands of days I committed to wanting to feel the sunlight in my heart again, the sun does now shine. Please regard this is a mild relocation for me to make, for myself, and I do not desire any intrusion to my family.

“The truth is, and please trust me I am safe and ok now, I was raped and drugged and held slave over some days,” Duffy wrote. Duffy went on to explain that she did not desire to launch new music while recovering from the trauma: “You question why I did not choose to use my voice to express my pain? According to Duffy’s post, she shared her story with a journalist last summertime after he tracked her down.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2HWoqHi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen