Donnerstag, 21. November 2019

Ravens CB Marcus Peters — No hard feelings that Rams traded him – ESPN

OWINGS MILLS, Md.– Baltimore Ravens cornerback Marcus Peters says he holds no displeasure toward the Los Angeles Rams heading into Monday night’s reunion with his former team.

“I don’t got a chip on my shoulder,” Peters said Thursday. “How did it end? I got traded, and I’m liking the situation I’m in today. I just keep moving on. I don’t require other things like that. I comprehend business of football.”

On Oct. 15, the Rams traded Peters to the Ravens in exchange for linebacker

Kenny Young and a 2020 fifth-round pick.

In four games with Baltimore, Peters has actually obstructed two passes, returning both for touchdowns.

He is the very first player in NFL history to tape a pick-six with two teams in a single season, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. Asked if this video game implies anything more to him, Peters coyly reacted, “What game? Yeah, the football video game means a lot to me. That’s why I play it.”Considered that Rams safety and former Raven

Eric Weddle has actually stated he wo n’t provide any Ravens intel, Peters was asked whether he shares the same loyalty with his former team.

“I just focus on us,” Peters stated. “We have a game to use Monday night. We’re simply going to head out and do our service.”

The Rams carried on from Peters just hours prior to obtaining cornerback

Jalen Ramsey from the Jacksonville Jaguars. In 22 regular-season games in Los Angeles, Peters intercepted five passes, restoring two for goals.” I love Marcus Peters,”Rams coach Sean

McVay stated.” I can’t state enough great things about my experience with him. We had a great relationship. He’s an excellent football gamer, incredibly clever. He has terrific ball abilities, terrific impulses, and I really enjoyed our time together. I’m truly delighted to see how well he’s done on a great team.”Peters immediately ingratiated himself with the Ravens, dealing with the protective backs to a supper in his first 2 weeks with the team. His addition has had a substantial effect on Baltimore’s defense. In the very first six weeks of the season without Peters, the Ravens ranked No. 23 in defensive performance. In four games with Peters, Baltimore is No. 1. “I believe he’s a delight to be around,”Ravens coach John Harbaugh said.”He can be very direct, and you can have a sincere conversation about whatever it is coaching-wise and he’s prepared to listen.”Peters was professional in responding to questions about returning to

Los Angeles, however he did crack a smile when asked about how he plays the video game.”Football is 90 %mental, 10 % physical,” Peters said. “I learned that from the’Little

Giants,’male. ”

Asked if this game means anything more to him, Peters coyly responded, “What video game?”I just focus on us,” Peters stated. In 22 regular-season video games in Los Angeles, Peters intercepted five passes, bringing back 2 for goals. In four video games with Peters, Baltimore is No. 1.”Football is 90 %psychological, 10 % physical,” Peters stated.



from WordPress http://troot.net/ravens-cb-marcus-peters-no-hard-feelings-that-rams-traded-him-espn/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen