Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020

Justin Bieber Denies Sexual Assault Allegations, Plans to Take Legal Action – Billboard

Rumors are reports however sexual abuse is something I don’t take gently. In the previous 24 hours a brand-new Twitter appeared that told a story of myself included with sexual abuse on March 9, 2014 in Austin Texas at the Four seasons hotel. Here is article that reveals we didn’t arrive in Austin that night from Selena’s program in Houston until late in the night.

The Pics I revealed of me and Selena march 9 in Austin should make it clear that we were together that night and went from the venue to our Airbnb and never went to the 4 seasons. On march 10th selena left for work and I remained at the Westin as the receipts clearly revealed with my good friends nick and john before I left town.

In the previous 24 hours a new Twitter appeared that told a story of myself included with sexual abuse on March 9, 2014 in Austin Texas at the Four seasons hotel. As her story informed I did shock a crowd in Austin at Sxsw where I appeared on phase with my then assistant side stage and sang a few tunes.

The Pics I showed of me and Selena march 9 in Austin must make it clear that we were together that night and went from the location to our Airbnb and never went to the 4 seasons.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2YRKhrg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen