Samstag, 20. Juni 2020

Whitney Cummings Tweets Response To Accusations Former NBC Co-Star Chris D’Elia Solicited Teens – Deadline

“This is a pattern of predatory behavior,” Cummings stated in a tweet today.”Girls should be able to be a fan of a comic they admire without ending up being a sexual target,” she added.”All of my relationships have been both legal and consensual and I have never satisfied or exchanged any inappropriate pictures with the people who have actually tweeted about me. That being stated, I truly am really sorry. I was a dumb man who ABSOLUTELY let myself get captured up in my lifestyle.

“All of my relationships have been both consensual and legal and I have never met or exchanged any unsuitable photos with the people who have tweeted about me. That being said, I really am truly sorry. I was a dumb person who ABSOLUTELY let myself get captured up in my way of life.

“This is a pattern of predatory habits,” Cummings stated in a tweet today. “This abuse of power is made it possible for by silence.”Girls should be able to be a fan of a comedian they admire without becoming a sexual target,” she added.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3dnC8Qu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen