Freitag, 31. Januar 2020

Nikki Glaser Apologizes for Body Shaming Taylor Swift in Netflix Doc – E! NEWS

Glaser noted that she’s likewise had people say the “very same s– t”about her being “too skinny”prior to which she understands how “dreadful”it feels. She included, “And I was only bothered by her model buddies since I ‘d like to be her pal

and I’m not a model.”” I actually have no need to post this aside from to ask forgiveness to someone who seriously indicates SO much to me,” Glaser composed. “I only got a couple death hazards from die-hard Swift fans, which as one myself, I completely get.”

Glaser said that she hopes this apology gets to Swift so that the “ME!” singer understands how sorry she is for “any discomfort” that she caused. It’s also discussed that Swift’s music has considerably affected Glaser’s life which she ‘d like to be buddies with the Grammy winner.

“The sound bite was from an interview I did 5 years back and I state in SUCH a s– tty tone, ‘she’s too slim; it troubles me … all of her design friends, and it’s similar to, cmon!'” Glaser told her fans. “This quote must be utilized as an example of ‘projection’ in PSYCH101 books. If you’re familiar with my ‘work’ at all, you understand I talk honestly about battling some type of consuming disorder for the previous 17 years. I was probably ‘feeling fat’ that day and was jealous.”

Nikki Glaser, Taylor Swift

Gary Gershoff/Getty Images, Neilson Barnard/Getty Images Nikki Glaser has released an apology to Taylor Swift. The comedian took to social media on Friday to share her remorse over comments that are included in the superstar vocalist’s brand-new Netflix documentary, Taylor Swift: Miss Americana. In the doc, which just premiered on the streaming service, Glaser can be heard making statements about Swift’s appearance, in addition to her group of buddies. The documentary, directed by Lana Wilson, recommendations Swift’s past consuming disorder has a hard time. Following the debut of Miss Americana, Glaser posted an apology to Swift onher Instagram. “I enjoy @taylorswift. Unfortunately, I am featured in her brand-new documentary as part of a montage of asshats saying mean aspects of her, which is used to discuss why she felt the requirement to leave from the spotlight for a year,”Glaser started her message.” It’s remarkably ironic since anyone who understands me knows I’m obnoxiously consumed with her and her music. “Glaser went on to say that she initially heard herself in the trailer for Miss Americana recently and was”horrified.”

” In truth, her song’The Man’is the motivation for my new hour of material and I include the song is numerous iterations throughout my present trip,” Glaser concluded her post, including that she can’t wait to watch about 99.97% of Swift’s documentary. Along with her comments, Glaser shared a photo using Swift’s Red period merchandise.

It doesn’t appear that Swift has responded to Glaser’s post right now.

Miss Americana is streaming now on Netflix and can likewise be seen in select theaters.

In the doc, which just premiered on the streaming service, Glaser can be heard making statements about Swift’s look, as well as her group of friends., recommendations Swift’s previous consuming disorder struggles., Glaser published an apology to Swift onher Instagram. Glaser kept in mind that she’s likewise had individuals say the “exact same s– t”about her being “too slim”prior to and that she knows how “terrible”it feels.

” In truth, her tune’The Man’is the motivation for my brand-new hour of material and I feature the song is several versions during my existing tour,” Glaser concluded her post, including that she can’t wait to view about 99.97% of Swift’s documentary.

from WordPress https://ift.tt/390ZkT5

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen