Freitag, 31. Januar 2020

Nikki Glaser apologizes for Taylor Swift comments in documentary – Page Six

“I truly have no need to publish this aside from to ask forgiveness to someone who seriously indicates SO much to me,” Glaser continues.” I just got a couple death hazards from die-hard Swift fans, which as one myself, I totally get. While I’ll consider going to ‘die in a hole you motherf– king a—- e,’ I just hope this somehow gets to her so she knows I’m sorry for any pain I caused her and that I ‘d love to be her pal at some point (when I start modeling) and inform her how much her music has actually influenced my life and comedy.”

Glaser finishes by mentioning that Swift’s song “The Man” “is the motivation for my brand-new hour of material and I feature the song is multiple iterations during my existing tour,” if anyone was questioning.

Nikki Glaser desires Taylor Swift to know that– contrary to the song— she’s sorry.

“I enjoy @taylorswift,” Glaser’s 365-word mea culpa starts. “Unfortunately, I am included in her brand-new documentary as part of a montage of a– hats saying mean things about her, which is utilized to explain why she felt the requirement to escape from the spotlight for a year. It’s remarkably paradoxical since anyone who knows me understands I’m obnoxiously consumed with her and her music.

Swift has not yet reacted.

“The sound bite was from an interview I did 5 years ago and I say in SUCH a s– ty tone, ‘She’s too slim; it troubles me … all of her design friends, and it’s just like, cmon!’,” Glaser continues. “This quote must be used as an example of ‘projection’ in PSYCH101 books. If you’re familiar with my ‘work’ at all, you know I talk freely about battling some type of eating condition for the previous 17 years … I was most likely ‘feeling fat’ that day and was jealous … And I was only bothered by her model buddies since I ‘d like to be her good friend and I’m not a design.”

The outspoken comic, 35, makes a look in the new Swift documentary, “Miss Americana,” and she’s getting ahead of the backlash, pre-emptively making a public apology to Swift for her comments.

“Unfortunately, I am featured in her brand-new documentary as part of a montage of a– hats stating mean things about her, which is utilized to explain why she felt the requirement to leave from the spotlight for a year.,” Glaser continues. I just got a couple death hazards from die-hard Swift fans, which as one myself, I totally get.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2vDbSBv

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen