Mittwoch, 29. April 2020

Coronavirus: NYC mayor sorry for Jewish funeral criticism – BBC News

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has apologised after he criticised a large event for a Jewish funeral service amid the coronavirus pandemic.”When I heard, I went there myself to ensure the crowd was distributed,” he stated.”Some will be ill with that illness,” he said.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has actually apologised after he criticised a large event for a Jewish funeral service amid the coronavirus pandemic.”When I heard, I went there myself to make sure the crowd was dispersed,” he said. I have actually advised the NYPD to proceed instantly to summons or even jail those who collect in large groups.”You can find us donating blood, raising money to support our neighbours, and in emergency rooms supplying important care.”Some will be ill with that illness,” he stated.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3f9MQwn

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen