Donnerstag, 30. April 2020

Macys will survive. It has a role to play in American retail, CEO Jeff Gennette says – CNBC

, Gennette said. Gennette said he understands actions the department shop has taken to protect liquidity and exercise vigilance have triggered discomfort throughout the retail supply chain. I think about the discomfort I’m triggering them every day and what my actions have actually done for them, “Gennette said.

Take a Bloomingdale’s consumer who desires a lower price point, Gennette used as an example. Gennette sees them and speaks to them on video calls and Microsoft Teams., Gennette said. Gennette said he understands actions the department shop has actually taken to preserve liquidity and workout prudence have caused pain throughout the retail supply chain. I believe about the discomfort I’m causing them every day and what my actions have actually done for them, “Gennette said.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2zHpNZf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen