Donnerstag, 30. April 2020

Gigi Hadid Confirms Shes Expecting First Child With Zayn Malik – Billboard

“Obviously, we wish we could have revealed it on our own terms,” Hadid told Fallon.”Had the sweetest day celebrating my 25th birthday with my quarantine household, who made it so special for me, along with all the love I felt from all over the world!”I am grateful and fortunate that my household and friends -near and far- are healthy and safe, and although I missed enjoyed ones I wish I might have celebrated with, know that these times will make us even more grateful for togetherness to be had in the future!

“Obviously, we wish we could have revealed it on our own terms,” Hadid informed Fallon.”Had the sweetest day celebrating my 25th birthday with my quarantine family, who made it so unique for me, along with all the love I felt from all over the world!”I am fortunate and grateful that my household and good friends -near and far- are healthy and safe, and although I missed out on enjoyed ones I wish I might have commemorated with, know that these times will make us even more grateful for togetherness to be had in the future!



from WordPress https://ift.tt/35k8adS

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen