Samstag, 6. Juni 2020

Drew Brees tells Trump “we need to listen and learn” about racial injustice – CBS News

I am a big fan of Drew Brees. I think he’s really one of the greatest quarterbacks, however he must not have taken back his original stance on honoring our spectacular American Flag. We can no longer utilize the flag to turn people away or distract them from the genuine concerns that face our black neighborhoods,” he said. To @realdonaldtrump Through my continuous conversations with friends, colleagues, and leaders in the black neighborhood, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag. We can no longer utilize the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities.
I am a huge fan of Drew Brees. We can no longer utilize the flag to turn people away or sidetrack them from the real issues that face our black communities,” he said. To @realdonaldtrump Through my ongoing discussions with good friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I recognize this is not a concern about the American flag.

from WordPress https://ift.tt/2ALtPAB

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen