Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2020

Vic Fangio Apologizes After Saying He ‘Doesn’t See Racism At All In The NFL’ – CBS Denver

( credit: Harry How/Getty Images)Fangio went on to say, “I think our problems in the NFL along those lines are minimal. I don’t see discrimination in the NFL. Fangio resolved the group Wednesday morning and in his declaration stated, “After reflecting on my remarks yesterday and listening to the players this early morning, I recognize what I said relating to racism and discrimination in the NFL was wrong.

( credit: Harry How/Getty Images)Fangio went on to say, “I think our issues in the NFL along those lines are minimal. I don’t see discrimination in the NFL. We all live together joined as one for one common objective, and we intermingle and mix enormously. Fangio resolved the team Wednesday early morning and in his declaration stated, “After reflecting on my remarks yesterday and listening to the gamers this early morning, I recognize what I stated concerning bigotry and discrimination in the NFL was incorrect.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3eMh2fN

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen