Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2019

Biden says Trump is an idiot for calling Russian election interference a hoax – NBC News

“The Russians do not desire me to be president and Trump doesn’t desire me to be the candidate,” he stated in a new interview with CBS’ “60 Minutes” that aired Sunday. Let our news meet your inbox. And I’ve never discussed them because they understand where I have to do my job and that’s it and they have to make their own judgments,” he said. I want them voting,” he said. And, you understand what, the American individuals know who Joe Biden is,” she stated.

“The Russians don’t desire me to be president and Trump does not desire me to be the candidate,” he said in a new interview with CBS’ “60 Minutes” that aired Sunday. Let our news meet your inbox. And, you know what, the American people know who Joe Biden is,” she said.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2piiJ0r

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen