Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2019

Tom Brady sounds like he still wants to play in the NFL until hes 45 as speculation about his future swirls – CBS Sports

No one seems to have any concept what Brady might do, it’s starting to sound like we can take at least one of the those choices off the table, and that’s since it doesn’t appear that Brady plans to retire anytime quickly.”I certainly hope so,” Brady stated of playing till 45., appears to believe that Brady will be playing football next season.

No one appears to have any concept what Brady might do, it’s starting to sound like we can take at least one of the those alternatives off the table, and that’s due to the fact that it does not appear that Brady prepares to retire anytime soon.”I definitely hope so,” Brady said of playing up until 45.”I’m not a robot out there, it’s a lot of time and energy, and I enjoy putting my time and energy in those places, taking care of myself,” Brady stated., appears to think that Brady will be playing football next season. I don’t really pay attention to it,” Brady said.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2q68iNH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen