Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2019

Teen Mom star Jenelle Eason announces separation from husband – Fox News

Eason, now 27, had her very first child in 2009 at age 18 while starring on “16 & & Pregnant.” Her very first child’s father was then-boyfriend Andrew Lewis.

Eason then went on to star on “Teen Mom 2,” which followed mothers from the initial show.

“Like anyone else, I want what’s finest for my kids and I desire to enjoy,” she wrote Thursday. “With time far from ‘Teen Mom,’ I’ve begun to look at my life in a different way and I understand I need to make modifications. I’m beginning that now.”

Eason had a 2nd kid in 2014 with then-boyfriend Nathan Griffith, then married David in 2015 and gave birth to their daughter Ensley in 2017.

KEVIN HART IS DWAYNE JOHNSON FOR HALLOWEEN

“The kids and I have actually moved far from David,” the tweet added. “Nobody enters a marriage expecting it to end, however I understand that’s what is finest for me, and for my kids. Today, I’ve submitted documents to begin that process.”

Jenelle Eason, previous star of”Teen Mom,”announced on Twitter and Instagram Thursday that she and her kids have movedfar from

her hubby, David. The truth star started her statement by discussing her recent social media lack and her “big life choices.”

“I’ve mostly kept off social networks the last few days because I’ve been focused on making some huge life choices,” she said in the tweet. “I’ve lived my life on cam because I was 17 years old. And a great deal of it hasn’t been pretty. It’s been my life.”

LAMAR ODOM’GOT SAVED’SUNDAY, CREDITS JESUS FOR KEEPING HIM ALIVE AFTER NEAR-DEATH INCIDENT

“I’ve mostly kept off social media the last couple of days since I’ve been focused on making some big life choices,” she said in the tweet. “With time away from ‘Teen Mom,’ I’ve begun to look at my life differently and I understand I need to make changes.”The kids and I have moved away from David,” the tweet added. “Nobody gets into a marital relationship expecting it to end, however I know that’s what is best for me, and for my kids. Eason likewise faced legal woes because the birth of her first kid, having actually been apprehended for breaking and entering and drug belongings in 2010.

Eason was likewise stepmother to David Eason’s 2 kids, Maryssa and Kaden.

“I appreciate the support from everyone who has actually asked how I am,” she continued. “Me and the kids are doing terrific. We require some time to be together. You’ll hear from us again quickly.”

Eason likewise faced legal woes since the birth of her very first kid, having actually been detained for breaking and going into and drug belongings in 2010. Eason pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a year of probation and month-to-month drug and alcohol testing.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The split comes simply months after David admitted to eliminating the family canine and was investigated for animal cruelty.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2N3Gr9F

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen