Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2019

John Cena Says His Relationship Philosophy Isnt Gender-Specific – E! NEWS

He added, “I believe when anyone was a connection with somebody, and somebody says like, ‘Hey, there’s something here, and by the way, I appreciate who you are, I appreciate who you want to be, I value how you live your life,’ I don’t believe that’s gender-specific. While Cena has primarily kept to himself about even more information of his relationship, it’s safe to say he seems to be head over heels over Shariatzadeh.

Don’t miss E!

He added, “I think when anyone was a connection with somebody, and someone says like, ‘Hey, there’s something here, and by the way, I appreciate who you are, I value who you desire to be, I appreciate how you live your life,’ I don’t believe that’s gender-specific. While Cena has actually mainly kept to himself about further information of his relationship, it’s safe to state he appears to be head over heels over Shariatzadeh.

Don’t miss E!



from WordPress https://ift.tt/34d4FEt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen