Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2019

American-born Israeli woman, 26, sentenced 7.5 years in Russia for 9 grams of cannabis in luggage – Fox News

“I feel sad and exceptionally dreadful and heartbroken for her,” Gold told Fox News. Issachar said she unintentionally left the marijuana in her bag, her sis stated.

“I feel unfortunate and incredibly terrible and sad for her,” Gold told Fox News. Issachar said she inadvertently left the marijuana in her bag, her sis said. Tapes of Issachar’s hearings were launched on Saturday night on Channel 12 in Israel, which reveal the 26-year-old informing the Russian judge, “I am mindful that I acted irresponsibly before my flight, that I need to have been aware of all of the products I have on my person.”I think the penalty does not fit the criminal offense.

Tapes of Issachar’s hearings were launched on Saturday night on Channel 12 in Israel, which reveal the 26-year-old telling the Russian judge, “I am aware that I acted irresponsibly before my flight, that I ought to have been mindful of all of the products I have on my individual.”I think the penalty does not fit the criminal activity.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/35zKCRR

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen